Blog Update!!!

>> Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bite me.


I would like to interrupt normal programing with this special announcement.

Recently, Hungit Cebu has been a regular on the top food blogs in the country. Every week, the number of visits in this blog is slowly getting higher and it now ranks up on the top 25 food blogs in the Philippines. I am so thankful, I think I'm gonna cook a lustful chocolate cake for you guys. =)

And no, that is not the announcement. This interruption is caused by Cruiser Magazine. Yes, it is finally out and Hungit Cebu is now on print. You will see my column every issue of Cruiser Magazine from this month on. The magazine is for free, so please do not hesitate to grab a copy. With the Cruiser gig, it means that I will be reviewing more food and more restaurants, not only in Cebu, but also in other cities.

We'll see if other places in the Philippines can make a Cebuano tastebud happy.

Love, peace and chicken grease!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What does your appetite say?

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP