WELCOME TO HUNGIT CEBU!

>> Wednesday, December 17, 2008



Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages! After a dozen of shady deals, saliva exchanges, tongue actions and blackmail, I proudly present to you, the epic food blog dedicated to the Queen City of the South, HUNGIT CEBU!

My name is Jason and I have been writing blogs for like, what? 4 years? So I have been thinking, since I loooove to eat and taste different cuisines around Cebu, why not make a food blog? At least I could contribute something to society and it would be nice to promote Cebu in my own little way.

Now, what is HUNGIT? In tagalog, hungit is "Subo". In english, it is to take a spoonfull of food in your mouth. This is what this food blog aims. To feed you with Cebu's finest cuisine that will make you crave all the time. I promise you netizens, write this on stone, that I, Jason, will show you the best food there is on this island. Join me as I rate every place from their presentation to their ambiance.

I welcome you to Hungit Cebu food blog. Walk with me to the streets where a spoonful weighs a ton.

--

Allow me to thank John Milton Castanares, Marlou Lao, Xavier Flordeliza and Vanessa Ann Balleras.

4 comments:

Aay December 24, 2008 at 2:03 AM  

Dapat dad-on ko nimo sa best Hungit Spots when I come visit! Promise!?!

Anonymous,  December 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

promise! hhehehe

Anonymous,  January 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

apil ko Jase..Keep it up. I love food - oh well, I'm always on a "see-food" diet. Happy New year! Tita Doods.

Toni B. March 29, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Real nice blog... my friend recommended me a blogging platform is very new - its for free and u can become a food critic and tell people what u think - its really great and its called Yummy Cebu... well, nice blog again!!!

Post a Comment

What does your appetite say?

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP